Thursday, August 8, 2013

1/72 Italeri F19 USAF

Hey everyone,

Hope things are going well with your models. Anyways, here is a new post about probably the rarest aircraft I have ever built.

1/72 Italeri F19 USAF

 This one was really cool and easy to build. Not really too much to say about this one in terms of building because it was pretty easy.

The overall colour is NATO Grey, the interior is Flat Black with a Clear Green targeting screen. The missiles are White
 The F19 was/is a suspected top secret aircraft that may have been/is in production or testing. The reason many think it exists is because of the name scheme for fighters.

It has progressed from F1 in order all the way up to F22, and not including F13 for superstitious reasons. But there is also no aircraft named F19 in the USAF.
 So this has led to speculation that it may be top secret. Italeri tried to make it seem interesting by saying when the aircraft model was released it created an uproar in the American senate.

Total BS, but whatever floats their boat haha.

Anyhow, this one is a cool one in my collection and I use it as if it really exists.




1 comment:

  1. Good night, please i have the f-19 1/72 from testors, but the sailor send to me without decals, and i search and search in the internet, but i cant get the decals, please can you send to me some copy of the decals, even you print and send to my mail, please. Is deveras_descomunal@hotmail.com or to my facebook, my name is Rui Miguel Lima and i dress a tshirt blue, please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete